Just a short walk from the LakeHouse Lodge...delightful dining in a casual country setting.
Nestled nearby beautiful and serene Highland Lake, Season's is far removed from the daily noise and hustle of everyday life, yet still only five minutes from the quaint shops of downtown Hendersonville.
You can enjoy a delightful meal with friends and family, while experiencing the spectacular natural setting that surrounds you.
- Savory dishes feature fresh herbs, succulent vegetables and edible flowers, from local growers and an on-site 2-acre organic garden.
- Executive chef, Peter Fassbender, prepares imaginative recipes that draw on his international training and travels, as well as creating new twists to local favorites.
- Winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence since 2000, the wine list features more than 150 bottles of wine to compliment your meal.
- Located five minutes from the Flat Rock Playhouse. Come for lunch before a matinee or an early dinner before an evening show.
- Live music on Friday and Saturday evenings, as well as during the Sunday Brunch Buffet.